Vertical Buffer Module LR 35
High order picking performance is based on bin cycles and the number of order lines. The LR 35 optimizes the order picking performance of small parts and lightweight goods while guaranteeing high precision and energy efficiency. A station can consist of one or more units.
Whether being used to supply a production line with a wide range of products; as buffer storage in the assembly area; or for picking slow-moving parts in the distribution warehouse, it significantly improves productivity and decreases energy consumption. It uses only a third of the energy compared to other systems. The Vertical Buffer Module is flexible! It simply integrates into existing processes and is easily incorporated into production and software systems.
The LR 35 features ergonomically designed picking stations. This simplifies the picking process and improves overall working conditions. At each access opening, items tilt at a 20-degree angle while the goods-to-person principle moves goods to the next picking station.
- Precise, simple, and fast order picking
- Ergonomically-friendly working conditions
- Flexible with numerous storage possibilities
- Simple integration
- Modular and scalable
- Controlled access
- Makes order picking efficient
- Uses pick-to-light systems to create a precise, simple, and fast order picking process
- Eliminates energy recovery times
- Picks quickly, regardless of the unit size
- Combines high storage capacity and the ability to process a wide range of items with fast access times and minimum storage volume per item
- Adapts perfectly to existing processes and building dimensions – it’s both modular and scalable